miércoles, febrero 21, 2007

Burning Blue

I wanted to catch your soul, your deepest breath
I look to you and I see tears running by the river,
You live between ghost and shadows,
Sorrow went and came into your life once again.
I became the stranger that you never knew,
Just another voice, another painful thought
Regrets won’t say goodbye, a great misdirection
You were everything I had and yearned
Lying underneath the starry sky I imagined
Can anyone assure that my prayers were heard?
Answers for my love and heart that were left behind
As you changed you were burning blue
Something was wrong with your hopes and fears
I was turning black as I saw you falling away
What it's like not knowing if you'll ever cross my mind?
Abandoned and broken within the uncertainty
Couldn’t stand up, couldn’t relieve you.
I never knew that hell could get so cold
And heaven so sad and empty without you.

2 Comentarios:

Blogger Ljn.- dijo...

*










mucha melancolia nosotros...
=)

marzo 05, 2007 5:15 p.m.  
Blogger Smells dijo...

Si verdad? a qué se deberá? pero uno escribe mejor en esos estados. Saludos

marzo 05, 2007 8:12 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal