lunes, febrero 12, 2007

Sleepless roads

You gave my heart some place to stay for a while
I thought it was maybe another chance for me.
On sleepless roads cries my sleepless soul.
If you were with me that night, before that fight
Angels would come from heaven
And they’d say to you some things you keep deep inside
Don’t you know, I’m nervous still
Do feelings go around by any chance?
Being here alone is sadder than the hope of will
I need answers for all the waiting I’ve done
No excuses nor rain above your sunrise
Please yell that you love me or I’ll be gone
A little bit more confident, a little bit more hateful
A lack of passion, ran out of grace.
Are you gonna miss me when you notice
That I’m not around anymore?
When you realize you are alone in this world?
Would you try to find me
Even when you know I will hate you presence for years?
Could you follow that neverending road?
My sleepless road, my sleepless soul?
Do you believe I even care about your existence or your fears?
Won't catch my feelings
won't torture my hopes and dreams anymore.

2 Comentarios:

Blogger Ljn.- dijo...

*



muy fuerte eso q
escribistre, xq me identifica
mucho con mi situacion actual.
bes0o0ote =)








*

febrero 13, 2007 10:32 a.m.  
Blogger Smells dijo...

Fuerte pero sincero, que al final es lo único que nos sirve para no perder la cordura, saludos amiga.

febrero 14, 2007 12:17 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal