viernes, febrero 16, 2007

Bridges of Love

When we were together everything was possible
We could fly to the stars without leaving your bed
‘cause we belonged together, I used to think.
Nothing was too far, I began to tremble.
I wanted to tear down the walls between us
You were the only one
who could heal my wounds from the past.
Instead, you turned your back on me
And just walked away, what went wrong?
We were building bridges of love
But something burned our future down
I became invisible to your heart and words.
Your trust turned easily to rust and
I’m feeling beaten once again
The bridges of love lie over there, under that mud
I don’t know you anymore although I´ve tried very hard
Ripped my heart right out, I just can’t explain.
It seems I’m alone here, sad and hollow again.

.

2 Comentarios:

Blogger Ljn.- dijo...

*



me identifica demasiado, lo
q escribiste. es como si hubieses
mirado adentro de mi alma y
lo hubieras plasmado en un escrito
tuyo, Bes0o0otes...







*

febrero 21, 2007 10:45 a.m.  
Blogger Smells dijo...

Supongo que lo trágico del amor es universal amiga, intentamos definir sentimientos con palabras, pero difícilmente nos acercamos.
Saludos

febrero 21, 2007 7:46 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal