sábado, octubre 04, 2008

Oblivious

Tell me now what do you see
I don't like when you scream,
Have to move on dear,
Let the waves have their last dance
while we still have it clear.
I don't belong here nor there,
Blurry reasons fade like sparkles away
turbulent outlines are waiting for me.
Tell me now what do you feel,
Opposite ways of seeing life,
I love it when you bleed.
Mercyful prays lie over your bed
sunflowered eyes say me goodbye,
Won't see if you're walking behind me.
In the threshold I find myself unpleasant,
I dared to look inside of me,
Shadows stroll around, whisper along,
Tell me now why do you suffer,
all this time finally made you crumble,
maybe it's sane not to be estimated
not to be loved, not to be missed,
It won't make any difference if you stumble
Lights aren't as bright as they were once.
Tell me now what do you see
I hate when you're so fuckin' wrong.
And you know it.
I'm sure you enjoy it.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal