sábado, abril 19, 2008

Echoes

She sleeps in dreams,
couldn't find the way;
she wakes up in tears,
can't leave those fears away.
She has feelings but she won't tell anyone
self restricted, unfortunated lips;
she stares through the window,
gasping to live another life, another dream,
wanting to escape from her mind.
She runs away, wounds on her feet,
hard breathes, trying to throw all the pain behind.
She talks but no one cares,
on her skin, scars from forgetful moments;
she has thoughts but she won't tell anyone.
I loved her every day while she died every night.
Now she's gone, she finally flew free,
sometimes I miss her, sometimes I still care about her,
sometimes I forget the past, carrying on with my life,
loathing this silence, echoes she stole from me.

5 Comentarios:

Blogger Angélica dijo...

Las tres ultimas lineas para el coro, yo digo.

abril 19, 2008 3:33 p.m.  
Blogger Smells dijo...

Alguien que se chingue la musica

abril 19, 2008 5:54 p.m.  
Blogger Ljn.- dijo...

.


excelente, le pondria yo la musica!
te deje un premio en mi blog!
pasa a buscarlo =)
besotesssss







.

abril 20, 2008 11:40 p.m.  
Blogger faint-min dijo...

excelente poema.. me gustó bastante, en partes me sentí espiada!! saludines!

abril 21, 2008 11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Smells dijo...

Qué chido que a tanta gente le haya latido, gracias por visitar y comentar!!

mayo 14, 2008 7:07 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal