miércoles, noviembre 01, 2006

Walked Away

We didn’t care much about the future
Red Roses were showing us our way
A thoughtful soul, fearless of pain
There were Sins you didn’t have to pay
Did you ever really think of me
when I had to walk away?

It was never really so hard to find
Restless heart, I feel like a child
With reasons for hating
With doubts for loving
Turn off the lights, I can’t see
Now I will have to hide again

Rotten memories lying in my bed
As peaceful as it seems
Broken hopes washing away
I can't stand sounds or whispers
Certainly more pain than I can feel
I’m glad I had to take my own way.

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Ljn.- dijo...

*




lately I cannot stand anybody,
not even myself.
hate spirngs from me like
a blood flow.
I don't wanna be around myself,
I just dont like being me.




Lu.-







*

noviembre 02, 2006 5:43 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal